Schitzophonic

Friday, November 11, 2005

The GOP stinks!

If there were to be a day where I might shit my pants, today would be it.

It's not as though I have diarrhea or even soft stool...it's just that I ate too much garlic last night. Not intentionally - just as a matter of circumstance. Garlic, onions, and peppers (GOP) all wreak havoc on my bowels churning up cubes and cubes of cubic meters of gas that bubbles incessantly like a cauldron of hot spells. Fortunately, the GOP farts escape silently into the atmosphere so as I create stench, I can exit unnoticed leaving friends and family wondering where the dog might be hiding.

Here is a list of food I should definitely not eat:
Chicken Tenders and Onion Rings
40 clove garlic chicken
Italian sausage with onions and peppers
garlic cheese bread
pearl onions in an herb cream sauce

Well, gotta go....be back when the air clears.