Schitzophonic

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Monday morning sunrise surprise


Yesterday while driving to work on an incredibly busy but not backed up 270, I noticed a man dressed in a business suit pulled over to the side of the road angled with his back to the road, obviously taking a wee. I thought, how strange that someone would do that during rush hour. No matter, the person strategically placed himself such that it was obvious what he was doing and anyone driving towards him would have any views blocked by his car door...

...that is until I passed him and then looking in the rear view mirror I caught a glimpse of his prescious wang, shooting out streams of golden fluids like a fountain of Versailles during sunset.

J. thinks he was probably on diuretics. I think he was just European.

What explanation do you have?