Schitzophonic

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Outside the box pt 1

The moment I was born, I learned to think outside the box.

I learned to never lift weights when I have diarrhea.
I learned never to buy a prepackaged food product named THE BOMB.
I learned that the road to financial success does not involve reselling vintage Garbage Pail Kids trading cards.
I learned that following my dreams doesn't mean that I should walk into an exam completely naked.
I learned that White-Out can definitely save the day when you have unsightly stains on your underwear and you're headed to the doctor's office.
I learned that you can never force a pun and sometimes the best puns are the ones people don't even catch. (Yay! Puns!)
I learned that crying at the end of a Nanny 911 episode is not only pathetic, but therapeutic as well.