Schitzophonic

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Diet Right

So I recently finished day 1 of Diet-to-Go. Me so hungy and I'm getting ready to attend a work party where there will be cake and fried appetizers...but I will be strong.



The way this thing works is twice a week I go and pick up a big bag of food for the next 3.5 days. Everything is measured out so you only consume a certain number of calories per day. J. and I are attempting the 1200 calories a day diet which is 800 calories below the average dietary intake. Each meal is packaged nicely, so there's no cooking, and no shopping, andno thinking (which for me is awesome). but me so hungy....

I have devloped a strategy. I will drink lots of water and I will stretch my meals out over a period of a couple hours by eating my meals in phases.

The food ranges from delicious (mountainberry muffin with cream cheese) to nasty (lentil salad). My orange was moldy today (only on the outside) and they messed up our first delivery (which hopefully was a one-time only thing). I think overall it's a great program and I think by mid-next week my stomach will adjust...but right now...I'm just so hungy...