Schitzophonic

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Kanye, Kanye, Kanye

As a good friend recently told me...
It isn't that George W. Bush doesn't care about black people, it's that he doesn't care about poor people.

Mad craps to J. for cracking me up with this statement.

Well, it seems that First Lady Laura is feeling something other than the pleasurable sensation of cigarette smoke flowing in and out of her lungs: DISGUST.
"I think all of [Kanye West's] remarks were disgusting, to be perfectly
frank because, of course, President Bush cares about everyone in our country,
and I know that," Laura Bush told a journalist with American Urban Radio
Networks on one of her flights to survey damage in Mississippi.

That's not disgust, Lady Laura. It's menthol.

And me, I'm feeling regret for my little feud with Arianna. Let's kiss and make up, baby. I was wrong and you were right. Let's put the past behind us and look forward towards a Bush-free America.