Schitzophonic

Friday, September 02, 2005

Note to Arianna Huffington: Our Honeymoon is Over

When I started reading The Huffington Post, the articles condemning the Bush administration and the war in Iraq captured my heart by spoon feeding me what I wanted to hear. Now, with the decimation of New Orleans by Hurricane Katrina taking the front pages, Arianna has sunk to a new level that I previously reserved for airheads such as Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Kauffman by asking the question: "Are people dying over here because we're fighting over there?". The situation is horrific and devastating and for Arianna to be using this disaster to promote her agenda (which generally I support) equates her to nothing more than a Tacky Tabitha.

With even Bush giving himself his lowest self-evaluation ever: "UNACCEPTABLE", I don't think that we the people are stupid enough to not make the connection. I say give people time to mourn and start rebuilding before pointing fingers...

...after that, let the carnage begin.

I will forgive you in time; however for now I am moving your link from "news" to "propaganda" in my favorites toolbar.