Schitzophonic

Friday, June 17, 2005

Wedgies

As my pants have started causing a ring of blood to form around my waistline, I bought some "Litehouse" blue cheese dressing for my iceberg wedge salads that I've been eating (which I call giving myself a wedgie...okay I don't, but I needed a title...and I will from now on...) On second inspection of the bottle, I realized that it said nowhere that it was actually low fat or low cal or low anything (which is my definition of LITE). I then looked at the label to see that 2 measly tablespoons contains 25% of my daily fat allowance. Guess I'll have to change back to my regular dressing. Here's the recipe:

1 part vinegar
17 parts water
0.5 parts brown mustard
0.01 part oil

shake vigorously and pour down the sink. Pull Litehouse dressing out of refrigerator and use instead.

I'll be updating the tracks on the player this weekend in case you're bored with the current selection.