Schitzophonic

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Rat in a Cage

I am a ball of rage. I realized this last night when confronted with the akward exit from Clara Barton Parkway to MacArthur Blvd (upper left corner). At this point in my commute traffic crawls towards the exit in one lane while the other lane remains open. Assholes or those oblivious to the traffic pattern zoom past and cut in front of everyone at the last minute. Commuters have found a way around this by working in pairs where one car stays in the left lane blocking traffic while the other car prevents the asshole from merging over. The girl in the purple volvo refused to admit defeat and in the end won out, but only because she was going to crash into my car. I tailgated and swore and honked and flipped off and did everything I could before I started to feel a little bit retarded. The whole thing could have been avoided if I had just let her in front of me. I hate driving.

Anyway, I've sworn off that route and if I ever do take it again, I'm going to be the asshole.