Schitzophonic

Friday, April 29, 2005

My New Phone

So, my happiness exudes through wireless connections tonight over my new phone. I was disappointed that I had to drop Verizon Wireless to obtain My supercool deluxe phone of lusciousness, but I will hopefully be over it once Cingular proves its network net worth. Previous phones have been phones on their way out with features that were cool at the time but had been around for a while. This phone should be cool for at least two months or so...

Tim, John, Chris, and mon copin (with special guest appearances by Tristan and Ian) met up tonight at Cobalt followed by my first trip to Wonderland. Great time and my previous post's question was finally answered and the appropriate changes were made. So unless the entire world wants to download the dreamy Big Fish font, I'm going to stick to the blogger friendly fonts.

I like my friends! They make me feel silly for being so insecure.