Schitzophonic

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Blogging for Blogging's Sake #1

I've lost my momentum and inspiration continues to escape me, so here's a bunch of random shit.

E!'s Michael Jackson trial re-enactment is brilliant. To a degree, I feel as though it creates a pseudo commentary on reality television. The actors are so dead pan in their recreations, they create what seems almost like a Saturday Night Live skit with the late Phil Hartman as the lead defense attorney. See the NYTimes article about the actor playing MJ right down to the lollypop stuffed pocket.

I'm not ready for a new Amazing Race. Too soon - although I was happy that my two favorite teams came in 1st and 2nd. I would love for E! to have actors recreate each episode of the Amazing Race. American Idol has totally been set up for a guy to win.

I love the new computer (Dell XPS Gen4) and can't wait to paint the kitchen bright red-orange. I think every kitchen should be a warm color and every computer should have accent lighting.

Yoki is built like a fox, but her features are more like a doe. A deer was pooping in the woods outisde of the lab windows today and it looked just like Yoki when she makes peanut butter. Arched back, neck strained. I'd never witnessed Bambi take a crap before as Disney chose not to include that footage.