Schitzophonic

Friday, October 29, 2004

Garbage Pail Kids Reborn!!!

Oh sweet sis! How you remembered my obsessive collection of garbage pail kids as a wee one. And when I opened your Halloween card to find a brand new series of Garbage Pail Kids, I nearly wet myself like Goldie Shower! My pack included such delightful tots as Scabby Abby, Newsworthy Nick, Tearin' Erin, Bobble Bob, Piranha Conner, and Loony Lenny (which I think was recycled from an older series). Scabby Abby is by far my favorite as a scab filled darling eating one of her own scabs! I'm hoping the next pack will contain Christina Ugliera. Interestingly enough, the rock hard stick of pink chewing gum was gone, but in its place was an internet code that promises reward! What might it be? That will have to wait for a future post. BTW, if you were more of a Wacky Packages kid, they're back too!