Schitzophonic

Monday, July 04, 2005

How Live 8 Helped raise my awareness:

I am now aware that Hot Hot Heat's album is available in stores now.
I am now aware the the new season of Real World Austin has started with an all new episode on the 10 spot.
I am fully aware that I should be listening to Kayne West.
I am aware that MTV promised to air footage from the concert, but never promised to play the songs in their entirety.
I was not aware that snapping fingers could murder children...but now I am and I plan to selectively use this knowlege to my advantage in restaurants, movie theaters and on airplanes.
I'm aware that (Live 8 + Richard Ashcroft + Coldplay + Bittersweet Symphony) * (Madonna + Live 8 + Music + Live Aid + Get into the Groove) = Freddy Mercury + Queen + Live Aid + Radio Ga Ga
I'm vaguely aware of the feelings created by drinking a diet Coke with lime while watching starving children have flies buzz about their eyes.
I'm aware of why The Bravery would be jealous and angry at The Killers, cause I didn't see the Bravery on Live 8.
I'm aware that Pink Floyd are old as dirt but they still sound great.